There’s not one single answer to this question. A website design is quoted based on the needs of each individual project. Every website is unique and requires different components; we design and develop custom websites specifically for your small business. We’ll ask a lot of questions, assess your needs, and give you a quote based on that assessment. Most of our sites run in the $3,000 – $5,000 range, for a less then 10 page site, but can be more or less depending implementation requirements.
Here are 10 reasons why.
1. WordPress Focuses on User Experience
2. WordPress Allows You to Create Attractive Permalinks
3. WordPress Makes Metadata Easy to Manage
SEO titles and metadata improves how search engines interpret the relevance of your site.
4. Optimizing Images for SEO Is Simple on WordPress
5. WordPress’s Sites Don’t Frustrate Users with Slow Load Time
6. WordPress Is Optimized for Mobile Users
Mobile usage has grown rapidly in the past few years.
7. WordPress Helps You Integrate Your Campaign with Social Media
8. WordPress Has Awesome Plugins Made Specifically for SEO
9. WordPress Is Easy to Integrate with Other Software Tools
10. WordPress Has SEO-Friendly Themes
Email marketing can have a 38-to-one return on investment, but you need an expert to tap into that action. We have those experts in-house, and we make them available to you as part of our content marketing services. No marketing strategy is complete without email marketing program.
We help ambitious businesses like yours generate more profits by building awareness, driving web traffic, connecting with customers.
No. WordPress is a great content management system that now powers more than 30% of the web. Its huge market share is due to it’s flexibility and ease of use. Don’t worry, we’ll teach you how to manage it and help you along the way.
We can! We provide on-going support for many of our clients.
We offer a variety of payment options, varying from a one-time, up-front payment to payment plan. We understand that this is a big investment and want to help you budget for the expense in whatever way possible. We are here to help you grow your success.
We accept checks, PayPal, and all major credit cards.
Yes, absolutely, the inhouse team you become accustomed to and become knowledgeable on your product can grow with you and become your resources as your company scales.
Our goal is to help your company grow.